Sunday 17 January 2010

Front cover photo decsion

I now have a variety of pictures which I could use for the front cover. I have to make the vital desicion in which photo to use. Before I do this, I think it is important firstly to experiment with the logo and layout to see which picture works most effectively as a package and also in order to choose the most enticing attractive look.




I think this is a really effective picture and it is very attention grabbing and despite the logo and picture not complimenting each other, I still think they work well together. However there is not a lot of space in this picture and it would be hard to fit text around the picture without having to sacrifice part of the picture. There are also a variety of colours in the picture with would limit which colours I could use around the image.









No comments: