Tuesday 29 December 2009

Response to moodboard

These are a few "mock up" layouts of my magazine using pictures that I feel fits with the image of my magazine with my logo in order to get a better idea of what I want my front cover to look like.



For this mock layout I have changed the colours of my logo to suit the picture which now looks as if it is almost on fire. While I do like this I feel the logo was more effective and powerful previously and I do not feel that the logo particularly suits this image. However I really love this photograph it says a lot without physically using words. The image shows a powerful, strong woman with lots of attitude. This kind of image is what I aspire to achieve in my magazine.


This layout is much more feminine and I feel like this would appeal to a bigger range of people. The logo it clear but does not over power the image which is very important to bear in mind.

No comments: